Project management structure is defined and organized on 3 separate levels with intensive and defined connections and interfaces between these three levels in order to achieve proper project management.
The management levels are:
1) Project Management Committee (PMC)
2) Internal Project Management (IPM)
3) Work package managers (WPM)
WPM is the lowest level of management. WPM are responsible for management within assigned WP. They are independent during execution of WP, and they have to provide all the required resources necessary for realization of WP to participant involved into realization. WPM have rights to make decisions within assigned task. If problems in realization arise they must consult IPM and project coordinator. WPM reports to IPM semi-annually till the end of WP when he makes the final report.
IPM consists of delegates from all universities. IPM coordinate day-to-day management with WPM and it is responsible for operational project management if difficulties arise in WPM. The meetings of IPM are held semi-annually on which IPM discusses activities and WP realization, as well as the actions for problems solving. IPM monitors external environment to identify whether or not the assumptions are likely to be true, what new risks may be emerging during project implementation and to take action to manage or mitigate these risks, where possible. IPM reports annually to PCM.
PMC consist of project coordinator and delegates from all consortium members. PMC will supervise global project realization, discus all aspects of activities for global project goals achievements, monitor and evaluate work on project. PMC discusses the reports from IPM, presented by the coordinator at the meetings of PMC held annually. PMC appoints WPM from the consortium members based on coordinator proposal. PCM reports trough coordinator to EACEA.
The Work Package managers are:
- WP 1: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dušan Stamenković, University of Niš
- WP 2-E: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Vojislav Miltenović, University of Niš
- WP 3: Doc. Dr.-Ing. Mirko Blagojević, University of Kragujevac
- WP 4: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Siniša Kuzmanović, University of Novi Sad
- WP 5: Prof. Dr. Vesna Lopičić, University of Niš
- WP 6: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Miloš Milošević, University of Niš
- WP 7: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Vlastimir Nikolić, University of Niš
- Equipment: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dragan Milčić, University of Niš
- Public Relations: Doc. Dr.-Ing. Miloš Milovančević, University of Niš
The members of Internal Project Management are:
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Miltenović Vojislav as representative of University of Niš (RS)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Mitrović Radivoje as representative of University of Belgrade (RS)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Blagojević Mirko as representative of University of Kragujevac (RS)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Kuzmanović Siniša as representative of University of Novi Sad (RS)
- Dr.-Ing. Milan Tica as representative of University of Banja Luka (BA)
- Doc. Dr.-Ing. Biljana Marković as representative of University of Eastern Sarajevo (BA)
- Doc. Dr.-Ing. Adisa Vučina as representative of University of Mostar (BA)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Stefanov Stefan as representative of Technical University of Sofia (BG)
- Dipl.-Ing. Norbert Burkardt as representative of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (DE)
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Vereš Miroslav as representative of Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava (SK).